YAMAHA THR10X AMPLIFIER
The THR10X from Yamaha is a desktop modeling guitar amp that simulates 5 different channels from 3 high gain amplifier types and offers a host of on-board effects. In contrast to normal stage amplifiers, the THR10X is intended for off-stage uses such as recording and practicing. Equipped with a USB port, the amp is capable of being used in conjunction with your computer for advanced editing of guitar sounds, recording and playback using the included software package.
The THR10X is equipped with a 1/4" guitar input as well as an 1/8" aux input that can be used for connecting your mp3 player for jamming along to backing tracks. The two full range 3" speakers are designed to accurately reproduce stereo playback from the 1/8" input as well as the sound of your guitar without the need of any additional speakers or amplification.
- User memory function lets you save up to five amp settings for quick recall
- Weighs 6 pounds for portability
- Slow down and mute the guitar parts of your favorite songs so you can play along with them using the free THR Sessions
- Stereo playback from your smartphone or other device through 1/8" AUX jack or direct from your computer via the USB -
- Virtual Tube Illumination simulates orange tube glow from the metal speaker grille
- Tap tempo for synching your delay feedback to the rhythm of the song
- Built-in chromatic tuner for easy tuning without the need of a separate tuner